Fort Garry Hotel
Navigating the confluence of text and context
Get into the flow and join us in Winnipeg for our 2018 conference.
- Discover the best tips and techniques for your indexing practice
- Explore new insights and ideas for your business and career
- Meet and mingle with colleagues old and new
Winnipeg is an extraordinary city situated on the Canadian Prairie at the crossroads of ancient North American canoe routes. Consider lingering a while to experience the rich multicultural heritage, the prairie landscape, and illuminating attractions such as the Canadian Museum for Human Rights (“the world’s only museum that explores human rights as a concept and aspiration”) and the Winnipeg Art Gallery (the largest collection of Inuit art in the world).
To help you plan your travel, here’s the schedule of activities:
- Thursday, June 7: a pre-conference event
- Friday, June 8: breakfast, sessions from 9 until 5, and banquet dinner at 6:30
- Saturday, June 9: breakfast, sessions from 9 until 5, followed by a reception at the conference hotel
- Sunday, June 10: a possible workshop or other event, to be announced in January.
Watch the 2018 Conference Page for more details and announcements.
We hope to see you there!