The deadline for submissions is March 15, 2024.
Indexes eligible for the award will have been published in 2022 or 2023.
To submit your index, download and complete this form. To arrange for sending your submission or for more information, contact François Trahan, the 2024 Ewart-Daveluy Award coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fee for submission is $30. You will receive an invoice after you send your submission form.
- If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you do not need to be a member of ISC/SCI.
- If you are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you are eligible if you are a member of ISC/SCI at the time of writing the index.
- Discussions and decisions of the judges are confidential. Feedback will be provided to up to three runners-up.
- Feedback will be private and the names of the runners-up will not be publicized.
- Due to the small size of the organization, anonymity cannot be preserved within the committee.
- The award will be given only if there is a nomination of sufficient calibre.