Maplewood Indexing makes the magic happen with efficient, creative, and elegant indexes. From the complexity of written works, I deliver concise indexes that bring forth both the more obvious main topics as well as the sometimes subtle content points to support the best possible reader experience.
Specializing in trade books. With an extensive background in project management, team leadership, operations and strategic planning. I understand how multiple factors can be carefully integrated to keep your indexing project on track. You will work with an informed partner for your indexing needs.
Favorite genres include cookbooks & culinary writing, environmental & natural sciences, outdoor activities, forestry & agriculture, sports and fitness, nutrition & diet, self-improvement & personal coaching, management, leadership, & public administration, memoirs & biographies, social & cultural studies, and architecture & design.
U.C. Berkeley Indexing certificate.
- Arts and Humanities: Art and architecture, Music, Religion and spirituality
- Economy, politics and law: General, Business, Government and politics
- Health and medicine: Alternative health
- Industry and technology: Agriculture, Horticulture, Natural resources
- Lifestyle and Leisure: Food and drink, Gardening, Crafts, Animals and pets, Sports, fitness, and recreation, Travel and tourism, Personal development
- Society: Culture
- Materials - Books: Trade monographs, Biographies and memoirs, Art and photography, Cookbooks, Guidebooks, Manuals and how-to books
- Materials - Other: Government materials, Business/government correspondence, Policies and procedures, Periodicals and almanacs, Atlases/maps/plans