J. K. White Indexing Services
My name is Julia and I am available to index your trade or scholarly book. My special areas of interest include economics, history, statistics, biography, art history and psychology. I also have the knowledge to index books about beekeeping, gardening, sewing and cooking.
My indexing training was through UC Berkeley Extension. I have degrees in economics and history, and I have been a professional economist for a decade.
J. K. White Indexing Services could be the right fit for your indexing needs. Please contact me via my website at www.jkwhiteindexing.com.
- Mandelman, Avner. The Advanced Sleuth Investor: Access Your Brain’s Hidden Info to Take Other People’s Money. Self-published, 2023.
- Lawson, Victoria, Sarah Elwood et al. Abolishing Poverty: Toward Pluriverse Futures and Politics. Athens: University of Georgia Press, 2023.
- Casalini, Cristiano, Edward Choi, and Ayenachew A. Woldegiyorgis, eds. Education beyond Europe: Models and Traditions before Modernities. Leiden: Brill, 2021.
- Sacchini, Francesco. Exhortation and Advice for the Teachers of Young Students in Jesuit Schools. Edited by Cristiano Casalini and Claude Pavur. Boston: Institute of Jesuit Sources, 2021.
- Arts and Humanities: Archaeology and ancient history, Art and architecture, History
- Economy, politics and law: Business, Economics, Finance and taxation, Government and politics
- Health and medicine: Alternative health, Psychology and mental health
- Industry and technology: Agriculture, Horticulture
- International studies: Canadian studies, Europe, Australia and Oceania, Latin America and the Caribbean, United States
- Lifestyle and Leisure: Fashion, Food and drink, Gardening, Crafts, Animals and pets, Interior design and decorating, Personal development
- Sciences: Mathematics and statistics
- Society: Anthropology, Indigenous peoples, Culture, Education, Family, Urban studies
- Materials - Books: Scholarly books, Trade monographs, Biographies and memoirs, Art and photography, Cookbooks, Textbooks, Manuals and how-to books