I am an experienced academic indexer and editor with a master’s degree in classical philology (classics) and comparative and historical linguistics (Indo European).
Languages with which I have familiarity are French, Spanish, some German, Latin, and ancient Greek. I have in addition a bit of Sanskrit and Hittite.
- Arts and Humanities: Archaeology and ancient history, Art and architecture, History, Language and linguistics, Literature, Religion and spirituality, Media studies
- Economy, politics and law: Government and politics
- Industry and technology: Transportation
- International studies: United States
- Society: Anthropology, Culture, Gender studies, Senior studies, Social activism
- Materials - Books: Scholarly books, Trade monographs
- Other Skills: Editing, Proofreading