Ilex Indexing and Editing
I have been a freelance indexer and editor since 2012, and have 25 years experience as a manager with the provincial government. I have a BSc (Physical Sciences) and a BA (Sociology). In addition, I have completed an array of courses in the publishing program at Ryerson University.
I am also a member of Editors Canada.
- Arts and Humanities: History, Philosophy
- Economy, politics and law: General, Business
- Health and medicine: Psychology and mental health
- Industry and technology: Construction and real estate, Information services and technology, Natural resources
- International studies: Africa, Developing countries, Latin America and the Caribbean, International relations
- Sciences: Biological sciences, Chemistry, Earth sciences, Mathematics and statistics, Ecology and environment, Information science
- Society: Anthropology, Education, Social activism, Sociology and social services
- Materials - Books: Scholarly books, Trade monographs, Manuals and how-to books, Bibliographies
- Materials - Other: Academic papers and essays, Government materials, Reports, Policies and procedures
- Other Skills: Embedded indexing, Editing, Proofreading, Research and fact-checking, Writing