Brookfield Indexing Services
I prepare high-quality back-of-the-book indexes for academic and trade books focusing on literature in humanities and social sciences. My portfolio includes more than 300 book indexes in various subject specialties. I specialize in academic literature in history, political science, religious studies, environmental studies, library and information science, Russian and East European Studies. I have won the 2017 the Purple Pen Competition sponsored by the Institute of Certified Indexers for indexing book The Magnificent Nahanni: The Struggle to Protect a Wild Place by Gordon and Shirley Nelson, published by the University of Regina Press.
Please, visit my website Brookfield Indexing Services for more details about my services.
I have completed UC-Berkeley Course “Indexing: Theory and Application”, and I have Master of Library and Information Science degree from the University of Western Ontario.
Fulfilling the requirements of clients is my priority. I carefully follow instructions received from editors and authors and effectively communicate with them to ensure their needs are met.
My rates are flexible and negotiable. Rush projects are considered.
I am a member of the Indexing Society of Canada, and the American Society for Indexing.
Please, contact me to discuss your indexing project: tel: 226-377-6504, email: email@example.com
- Arts and Humanities: Archaeology and ancient history, Art and architecture, History, Language and linguistics, Religion and spirituality, Media studies
- Economy, politics and law: General, Business, Military and defense
- International studies: Africa, Asia, Canadian studies, Europe, Developing countries, United States, International relations
- Lifestyle and Leisure: Travel and tourism
- Sciences: Physics and astronomy
- Society: Indigenous peoples, Education, Gender studies, Social activism
- Materials - Books: Scholarly books, Trade monographs, Biographies and memoirs, Textbooks
- Materials - Other: Academic papers and essays, Government materials
- Other Skills: Information management, E-book creation, Writing