Time is running out if you want to save on your registration for the ISC/SCI conference in St. John’s, Newfoundland. Register by Sunday, April 30 to receive the Early Bird discount on your conference registration.
Register today for the June 9-10 Conference as well as any of these optional events:
- Wednesday, June 7, 2023 Puffin-Palooza – A boat tour to the Witless Bay Ecological Reserve, home to more than four million breeding seabirds and North America’s largest colony of Atlantic Puffins.
- Thursday, June 8, 2023 Iceberg Quest – Experience Cape Spear, Cabot Tower, and Fort Amherst from the sea, in an area that has the world’s largest concentration of humpback whales.
- Thursday, June 8, 2023 Fireside Chat – A one hour session for new indexers. Bring your burning questions about transitioning from student to practicing indexer.
- Friday, June 9, 2023 Awards Banquet – Meet and socialize with your colleagues and their guests, and celebrate the winners of the Ewart-Daveluy award for excellence in indexing and the Tamarack award for service to ISC/SCI.
- Sunday, June 11, 2023 Live Indexing Workshop – Award-winning indexer Stephen Ullstrom will index a scholarly article he has not previously read, and discuss his process as he works.
Visit the conference page for more details.