ISC/SCI is offering scholarships to three ISC/SCI members to help them attend the conference in St. John’s, Newfoundland, in June 2023. The scholarship will pay the two-day early-bird conference fee. You are eligible to apply if you meet both of these conditions:
- You live at least 1000 km from St. John’s.
- You will contribute to the conference by performing just one of these tasks (you choose the task):
- Write an article about the conference.
- Generate a list of five questions that can be asked of the general audience at the conference.
- Help at the registration desk.
Preference will be given to new indexers, then those who have never attended a conference, then everyone else. See the Conference Scholarship page for more information and the submission form. The deadline for applying is March 1, 2023.