Wild Clover Book Services
I have indexed over 600 titles since 2011. My work has encompassed books on the arts, child and family studies, cultural identity, environment, feminism and gender studies, land politics, language and literary studies, political biographies, queer studies, racial (in)justice, religion, social justice, and urban studies.
INDEXING SERVICE DETAILS
I work directly with authors, editors, and publishers to provide indexes for print and digital publications for reference, scholarly, and trade book clients. I fulfill spec, communicate clearly, and maintain a high level of professionalism with every client.
* Back of the book indexing: reference, scholarly, and trade
* Embedded and Ebook indexing: ePub, InDesign, Word
* Serials indexing: cumulative, name, and subject indexes
As a part of my indexing services, I provide:
1. Indexes that follow all specifications and delivered on time, every time
2. Clear communication throughout the project
3. A list of errors found in manuscript while indexing (per CMS 16.125)
4. Up to an hour of editing after the final index has been reviewed
My indexes are accurate, provide quick and comprehensive access to information, and reflect the aboutness of the text.
I abide by a code of professional ethics which includes adherence to copyright, privacy rights, and fair and honest business practices. Agreement specifications including deadlines are upheld.
I understand the pre-publication processes and am always flexible when unplanned circumstances arise.
* 2015 : Embedded Indexing and Indexing of Ebooks (UC Berkeley)
* 2014 : Taxonomy and Controlled Vocabularies, Periodical and Database Indexing (Simmons Graduate School)
* 2011 : Indexing Theory & Application (UC Berkeley)
* 2007 : Masters in Library Science (Texas Woman’s University)
INDEXED SUBJECT and TITLE LIST:
CLIENT LIST and TESTIMONIALS: